יום שני, 17 בנובמבר 2014

Last Summer Sun

I'm posting my sketches late, as usual. Had to wait for the ink to dry ;)
It is raining outside but in my drawings you can still see people enjoying one of the last weekends of summer. It is always a pleasure sketching up people on the beach: first- because half naked bodies are a fun subject to sketch, and second- because beach is always a fun place to be at. Warm sun, warm sand and a warm chat with old and new friends. 
I set with some of Felix Scheinberger's students, chatting about their Israeli Experience, a chat I remember nothing of by now. But I do remember admiring their sketches and the way they draw my country. It's not that the hand of a German students holds the pen differently, it is how the eye of a German student captures what I take for granted in my homeland.








תגובה 1:

  1. עמיר, כתבת יפה! מבט של אוטסיידר, תייר - הוא המבט שסקטצ'ר מחפש כדי למצוא סיפור מעניין בתוך המציאות השחוקה...
    כיף להזכר ביום הזה, וכיף לראות את רישומיך מלאי דמויות מצחיקות כתמיד!

    השבמחק