יום שני, 30 ביוני 2014

Saint-Peter Church in Kadumim square, Old Jaffa

It was our Urban sketchers meeting of June, under a strong heat, the most couragous sketchers came and the principal aim was - before finding an interesting point of view to draw - to find some shadow to seat and an air courant to survive ! I tried different places and went to hide in bushes but it was worse it:  I am still alive to write this post and I enjoyed myself a lot !
This place is really interesting to draw because first of all the architecture is very nice, a mix between old arab houses, the tall and white Saint-Peter Church and the fountain. Many people are passing by, most tourists, and stop to observe this large square where Napoleon Bonaparte came long time ago…

Kadumim square


Saint-Peter Church
Kadumim Square, the color of my skin inspired me for the choice this red background…

View from behind Saint-Peter Church on Tel Aviv bay

Saint-Peter Church and the stairs going up to Kadumim square

Rachel at Kedem restaurant, after the meeting



תגובה 1:

  1. I think that sometimes extreme conditions get from us our best - really wonderful series of sketches!

    השבמחק